Vein care can range from small, unsightly Spider Veins that appear just under your skin to more serious conditions like Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) or Phlebitis that can jeopardize your life.
The CVC Center for Venous Medicine specializes in treating various medical and cosmetic issues related to veins. Its specially trained physicians and staff understand venous conditions and diseases, such as:
- Varicose Veins, Lumpy Veins and Spider Veins
- Blood Clots and Phlebitis
- Venous Stasis and Venous Stasis Ulcers
- Non-healing Wounds and Ulcers
- Venous Insufficiency
- Lymphedema, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Superficial Vein Thrombosis
- Leg Edema or Swelling
The doctors at Center for Venous Medicine may recommend Diagnostic Non-Invasive Venous Studies in order to develop the proper treatment or surgical plan. Depending on the type and stage of your vein condition, there are many different treatments available, including:
- Compression Stockings
- Vein Stripping
- Radio Frequency Ablation (RFA)
Because we specialize in venous medicine, you can be assured that you are in good hands and that your treatment plan is based on leading edge medical treatments and surgeries.